Monday, March 1, 2010
THE BLUEPRINT FOR CHANGE - Barack Obama
THE BLUEPRINT FOR CHANGE - Barack Obama*s Plan for America | 64 pages | PDF | 1,38 Mb | I*m in this race because I want to stop talking about the outrage of 47 million Americans without health care and start actually doing something about it. I*m in this race to end our dependence on Middle East oil and save our planet from the crisis of climate change so we can give our children a planet that*s cleaner and safer than we found it. As president, I will end the war in Iraq, a war that I opposed from the beginning and that should never have been authorized. I will finish the fight against Al Qaeda. And I will lead the world to combat the common threats of the 21st century - nuclear weapons and terrorism; climate change and poverty; genocide and disease. America, our moment is now. I don*t want to spend the next year or the next four years re-fighting the same fights that we had in the 1990s. I don*t want to pit Red America against Blue America, I want to be the President of the United States of America. That*s why I*m asking you to stand with me, that*s why I*m asking you to caucus for me, that*s why I*m asking you to stop settling for what the cynics say we have to accept. In this election - in this moment - let us reach for what we know is possible. A nation healed. A world repaired. An America that believes again. Links (1,38 Mb) Quote:http://rapidshare.com/files/88708745/FOR_CHANGE_www.softarchive.net.rar