Monday, March 1, 2010
Pimsleur Audio Language Learning Courses
Pimsleur Audio Language Learning Courses: Hear it, Learn it, Speak it | 29 Course |10GB | More Than 10 GB Just For SoftArchive.Net (^.^) Pimsleur is the #1 name in foreign language instruction. Dr. Paul Pimsleur designed the Pimsleur Method, a system guaranteed to teach anyone how to speak a new language using 30 minute lessons. A linguist and an educator for decades, Pimsleur created a scientific approach to how we learn languages, designed for adult learning. With Pimsleur, you develop a knowledge of key phrases and vocabulary by listening to native speakers, and are quizzed on the material to maximize what you've learned. Pimsleur courses help people who need to speak another language quickly. This courses took 40 years to develop and are now used by the FBI, CIA, and business professionals everywhere. They're so effective, you have nothing to lose! Pimsleur Audio Language Learning Courses: Hear it, Learn it, Speak it How the Pimsleur Method Works The Pimsleur System is built around our natural language learning capabilities. When we were children, we seemed to absorb language; later, as we age, that learning process tends to becomes more difficult. Dr. Pimsleur studied the way that language skills are developed as we grow up and applied those techniques to his revolutionary system. About Dr. Pimsleur After years of research and development, including field studies of spoken language training with adults, Dr. Pimsleur created a new method for self-instruction in spoken languages that is based on the way the human brain takes in language as speech. How to Get the Most Out of Pimsleur To get the full benefit of each lesson, try to create the best learning conditions. The Pimsleur Method works with the language-learning portion of your mind, requiring language to be processed in its spoken form. Effective By Design: Four Key Pimsleur Concepts Pimsleur language courses encompass four key concepts that Dr. Pimsleur advocated, based on his extensive research and experience with effective language training: "Graduated Interval Recall", the "Principle of Anticipation", "Organic Learning" and "Core Vocabulary." Achieving Spoken Language Proficiency Levels with Pimsleur Simply follow these wonderfully uncomplicated guidelines and you will be delighted with the results you will accomplish by investing 15, 30, or 45 hours of your time - spread out only a half-hour each day. How Long Does It Take to Learn a Language? The question of how long it takes to learn a language is not asked as frequently as the question, Can I really learn to speak a language? It's Never Too Late to Learn a Language. Recent surveys of adult language learners have revealed that their first priority in studying a foreign language is to acquire the ability to understand and to converse with native speakers. Whether you're a traveler, language enthusiast, student, or just a dreamer, the Pimsleur method can help you learn a new language. Is the Pimsleur Method the Best Way to Learn a Language? For over four decades, countless Pimsleur students have decided the Pimsleur Method was the best way to begin learning a language for them. Whether the Pimsleur Method is the best way to start learning a language for you depends on several factors. What Other Tools Help With Learning a Language? Besides the Pimsleur Method, you might consider classes or tutors, books, or online resources. There are advantages and disadvantages to each approach. Pimsleur Courses: * Pimsleur Quick & Simple - This set contains the complete 4 hours of Pimsleur's Quick & Simple foreign language training. The set of four compact discs has 8 lesson sets designed to enable listeners to speak basic foreign language with native-like pronunciation, enabling basic survival skills, travel and courtesy. * Pimsleur Compact - This set contains ten units of Pimsleur training on five CDs. The set of five compact discs, a stand-alone program featuring ten half-hour lessons, teaches beginning language strategies for essential communication and traveling needs. * Pimsleur Conversational - This set contains the full first 8 hours of Pimsleur's Comprehensive foreign language training on eight CD's. These compact discs include 16 half-hour lessons designed to introduce the language and encourage native-like pronunciation, to enable basic survival skills, travel and courtesy. * Pimsleur Level I - This set contains the complete 15-16 hours of Pimsleur's Comprehensive foreign language training, Course I. The set includes 30 half-hour lessons designed to introduce the language and encourage native-like pronunciation, to enable basic survival skills, travel and courtesy. * Pimsleur Level I, II and III - This set contains the complete 45-48 hours of Pimsleur's Comprehensive foreign language training, Course I, II and III. Once you have completed Level III, you'll have sufficient ability to participate in most discussions on practical, social and professional topics. * Pimsleur "Plus" IV - The Pimsleur "Plus" is an additional, sophisticated level of language use consisting of 10 units that build upon the language corpus acquired in Levels I, II, and III. It takes the learner into some fascinating, exciting, real-life situations (in this case working in a publishing company and attending a trade fair). The learner will be able to move into a more interpersonal exchange of language at a higher level, conversing in a clearly participatory fashion, using diverse language strategies. The subtleties of the language will be apparent in the learner's speech. Courses List : * Learn Albanian with Pimsleur: Compact * Learn Arabic (Eastern) with Pimsleur: Level I * Learn Arabic (Egyptian) with Pimsleur: Level I * Learn Croatian with Pimsleur: Compact * Learn Czech with Pimsleur: Compact * Learn Danish with Pimsleur: Compact * Learn Dutch with Pimsleur: Compact * Learn Farsi (Persian) with Pimsleur: Compact and Level I * Learn French with Pimsleur: Level I, Level II and Level III * Learn German with Pimsleur: Level I, Level II, Level III and Level IV * Learn Greek (Modern) with Pimsleur: Level I * Learn Hindi with Pimsleur: Compact * Learn Hungarian with Pimsleur: Level I * Learn Indonesian with Pimsleur: Compact * Learn Irish with Pimsleur: Quick & Simple * Learn Italian with Pimsleur: Level I, Level II and Level III * Learn Japanese with Pimsleur: Level I, Level II and Level III * Learn Korean with Pimsleur: Compact * Learn Lithuanian with Pimsleur: Compact * Learn Norwegian with Pimsleur: Compact * Learn Polish with Pimsleur: Compact * Learn Romanian with Pimsleur: Compact * Learn Russian with Pimsleur: Level I, Level II and Level III * Learn Spanish with Pimsleur: Level I, Level II, Level III and Level IV * Learn Swedish with Pimsleur:Compact * Learn Thai with Pimsleur: Compact and Level I * Learn Turkish with Pimsleur: Compact * Learn Ukranian with Pimsleur: Level I * Learn Vietnamese with Pimsleur: Compact Homepage Download EACH COURSE - DIVIDED INTO 100 MB FOR EACH PART Learn Albanian with Pimsleur: Compact PART1 PART2 Learn Arabic (Eastern) with Pimsleur: Level I PART1 PART2 PART3 Learn Arabic (Egyptian) with Pimsleur: Level I PART1 PART2 Learn Croatian with Pimsleur: Compact PART1 PART2 Learn Czech with Pimsleur: Compact PART1 PART2 Learn Danish with Pimsleur: Compact PART1 PART2 Learn Dutch with Pimsleur: Compact ONE PART Learn Farsi (Persian) with Pimsleur: Compact ONE PART Learn Farsi (Persian) with Pimsleur: Level I PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 Learn French with Pimsleur: Level I, Level II and Level III Level I PART1 PART2 PART3 Level II PART1 PART2 PART3 Level III PART1 PART2 Learn German with Pimsleur: Level I, Level II, Level III and Level IV Level I PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 Level II PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 PART5 PART6 PART7 Level III PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 PART5 PART6 Level IV PART1 PART2 Learn Greek (Modern) with Pimsleur: Level I PART1 PART2 PART3 Learn Hindi with Pimsleur: Compact ONE PART Learn Hungarian with Pimsleur: Level I PART1 PART2 PART3 Learn Indonesian with Pimsleur: Compact PART1 PART2 Learn Irish with Pimsleur: Quick & Simple ONE PART Learn Italian with Pimsleur: Level I, Level II and Level III Level I PART1 PART2 PART3 Level II PART1 PART2 Level III PART1 PART2 Learn Japanese with Pimsleur: Level I, Level II and Level III Level I PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 Level II PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 PART5 PART6 Level III PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 PART5 Learn Korean with Pimsleur: Compact PART1 PART2 Learn Lithuanian with Pimsleur: Compact PART1 PART2 PART3 Learn Norwegian with Pimsleur: Compact ONE PART Learn Polish with Pimsleur: Compact PART1 PART2 Learn Romanian with Pimsleur: Compact PART1 PART2 Learn Russian with Pimsleur: Level I, Level II and Level III Level I PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 Level II PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 PART5 Level III PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 PART5 Learn Spanish with Pimsleur: Level I, Level II, Level III and Level IV Level I PART1 PART2 PART3 Level II PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 Level III PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 Level IV ONE PART Learn Swedish with Pimsleur:Compact PART1 PART2 Learn Thai with Pimsleur: Compact and Level I PART1 PART2 Learn Turkish with Pimsleur: Compact PART1 PART2 Learn Ukranian with Pimsleur: Level I PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 Learn Vietnamese with Pimsleur: Compact PART1 PART2 -:: No Mirrors Please :: PM Me For Any Dead Links and i will Re-UPLOAD it ;-) ::- :: SUPER MEGA Pimsleur Audio Language Learning Courses PACK, Just For SoftArchive.Net :: Quote: :: SUPER MEGA Pimsleur Audio Language Learning Courses PACK, Just For SoftArchive.Net :: :: A MUST HAVE ENGLISH COURSE FOR ALL LEVELS :: Tell Me More English - All Levels :: Learn to Speak English v.9 DELUXE EDITION :: Learn to Speak English v.9 :: UPLOADED - REPACKED BY :: -=|: PiXeL DrEaM :|=- Check All My Other Posts ;-) :: http://www.softarchive.net/user/pixeldream :: :: Please PM Me For Any Dead Links :: -= PiXeL DrEaM Is Back Again (^.^) =- -=|: SoftArchive.Net :|=-